I’m on Grass Video Contest wins iPad Mini



It’s the I'm On Grass” Video contest!
The top 10 videos with the most number of likes will receive 10 Ipad Mini’s (1 iPad per entry) from Sante Barley!

To qualify, see posters for complete contest mechanics.

Per DOH-FDA-CFRR Permit No. 0878 s.2014

Mechanics:
Any person within the Philippines (above 18 years old) may join the contest.

Anytime during the promo duration, an individual may submit an “I’m on Grass” video stating his name, profession and/or hobby and “I’m on Grass” and showing Santé Pure Barley Box of 10’s of Santé Barley Max box, Santé Barley Pure Box.

Example: I am Juan de la Cruz, I am a Call Center Agent and a basketball player and I’m on grass!






Qualified Videos are;
        Must be 10 second or shorter
        Must be unique, pleasant, interesting and fun

Video Entries should be posted at the Official Santé Barley Max & Santé Barley Pure Facebook accounts within the promo duration. Only one video entry per username will be allowed.

The top 10 videos with the most number of likes will receive 1 iPad Mini each from Santé Barley.


Announcement of winners will be on January 27, 2015 and will be posted in the Official Santé Barley max and Santé Barley Pure Facebook accounts.



Santé Barley: 0917 519 48 04